Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*sigh*

can sumbody tel me why is everybody in my hostel sedang bergayut2 on the fone? its so wierd&funny at de same time...haha yala yala.cant blame dam 4 having boyfriends rite? ishhh im soo jealous...haha ive been single 4 while sooo dats y im jealous..=( i want to bergayut2 also bha! huh! 

*thinking.thinking.thinking.* ok im kinda bored nw soo i guess i wana tel a story here.haha

sooooo lately ive been havin a crush on sumone..but i guess dat "someone" doesnt knw bout this.... i like alot of guys but dis crush is totally different..hmm well since dat day,den things hapen...lalalala.haha.since my blog is not private i cant write more...haha sory people.u have to figure it out by urselfs den.. hehe....
its been raining for days&days nw n i must say.i kinda like it..de cold breeze makes me sleep well...this is wat i need everyday..well nt everyday.i still need lil ms.sunshine to dry my clothes too..hehe


cold breeze makes me yawn..nytes!