Wednesday, October 7, 2009

im gona explode!

borink.borink.borink.borink.haiiiiiiii..i can die nw..vry soon i'll be dead..blek! fuh palis2.lol..der's a lot of things dat i wish i can have rite nw..one of them are my very own driver's lisence...sheesh wen can i get one dady? wen can i finally drive a freakin car?? owh well he promised me dat hes gona arrange my driving license n in no time i'll be takin classes..soon..perhaps...hmm i hope? ughh...n wen i finally have my license&car, my frens especially jr is soooooo gona be jealous! hahaa...but dun worry i promise u to all my frens out der wen i finally get my license FOR SURE i'll bring u guys out k? tp minyak kmu bayar! LOL. tel me ppl..is it hard ka? most of my frens said de computer part is veryveryvery hard..most of my frens even failed 3times..owhh God..such a waste of money.n nw im scared..hmm 


ok enuf bout dat...hmm i cant wait for saturday&sunday to come..owhh pls hurry up laa! i feel soo useless stayin in dis hostel..since im de only one in my room..n it rili sucks..well sumtimes.=) i cant study,i cant sleep..its like sumone or sumtin is bothering me..eee creepy la! i hate u! go away.*sigh* i need my frens sooo badly rite nw..i want the good old days to come bck..but it wont come bck cuz most of my frens are in kl rite nw..sum working,sum studying.soo im de only one..stuck here in kk...well i must say dat i dont regret studying here especially in inti.cuz ive met alot of NEW frens..yeah u knw who u are.Everything is new la.hehe ok! typing too much crap makes me go coo-coo. so i'll stop here.




adios!