Monday, October 12, 2009

=)

hey der..its been a while since ive updated my blog..hehe so nw im gona update my blog again.so wat to say? hmm went bck home last friday..relax my mind frm all the stress dat has been goin on in college.. and then saturday! yay.went to the beach with my classmates..picnic outing..eat,drink,laugh and run alot! haha..i had fun tho..duno bout the others...neways,just wana say thank you to everyone n ME as well for making our picnic outing soo fun...soo next outing probably? hehe i hope so laa...ohh! yeah took sum pictures too.. pity julia&kevin..booo!!!!! =)



 
 
 
dugong with his tities.haha

 

owhh..so lovely couple.=)

 

me..obviously.



frm de picture u can see dat de food looks err..yucky? but wen u eat it..u'll probably want some more..

soo saturday has alredy past..den wat bout sunday? i planned to go to church on sunday morning.really really wanted to go..but then i woke up soo late..haha ya i knw..excuses blablabla..=) soo i didnt knw wat the freakin hell i want to do at home..den i remembered i have plans with my good fren jacky...quickly ran to the bathroom took my bath,changed,call her meet at cp den off i go.haha cant belive i have forgotten bout her n our plans...so just like dat jln2,gossips n stuff..nothing much to do.ate fish&co. n blablabla..


i think this video is funny..4 me its funny.haha i got that boom boom pow.=p
i'll update my blog when i have tons of stories again..so till then
BYE! xoxo