Wednesday, October 21, 2009

owh wow

yes! i knw..laaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa sdh x update blog kan? soo nw im gona update it..haha. soo i wana start with last friday.wnt to kundasang with my frenss...i like the view.its soo nicee n its sooo cold,cold n cold! it feels like im in annother cold country...haha dui.stayed in kinabalu pine resort til saturday...saturday-11am, meet up with elly&zul den went to poring..owhh wow..funfunfun.had a blast.haha..nden on our way bck i bought roses for my mum..isnt dat sweetttttt? awhhhhh..=p. ..den reach kk round 5pm..or 5.30pm..sumwhere round that time..i tink? spend my weekends at home.boringboringboring...sunday nyte went back to my hostel.. 










n noww....






























wednesday morning-went to STAR..did my practikal there.den went back to hostel.after that elly&zul fetch me &jr frm inti..den we went to their NEW house..small but stilll....ok.. kinda jeles tho..cuz they look soooo sweet...!! =( *sigh* owhh! to anyone whose reading my blog..if there's anyone reading la...just want to inform ya'll that a meteor is coming to sabah..around 3am..haha i saw it in the internet ok..today 3am!







soo later im gona wakeup at 2.30am..haha..*byebyebyebyebyebye*